Re: Bar counts and repeats in repetitive music

From: Peter Toye
Subject: Re: Bar counts and repeats in repetitive music
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 11:56:57 +0000

Jeffery,

I'm trying to get my head around the code you sent me - it seems that real programmers (you and David both) don't write comments :)

Displaying multiple bar numbers needs a bit more thought. Firstly, it has to be switchable off. One of my examples has a single bar repeated 16 times - I suspect the bar numbering would be wider than the music. Also, should the bar numbers be on the first bar of the repeated section (probably a good default), and if not, how does one specify which bar to number? At the moment, probably not worth while spending time on.

Best regards,

Peter
mailto:address@hidden
www.ptoye.com