Re: \ottava without bracket

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: \ottava without bracket
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 19:02:47 +0000

> Hi Andrew,
>
> On Mon, Feb 27, 2017 at 6:52 PM, Andrew Bernard
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Hi David,
>>
>> This is excellent and useful. Also works, of course, when using something
>> like \set Staff.ottavation = "8".
>>
>> Why not make this a snippet in LSR?
>>

> Sure, I will look it at some more, and submit.
>
> Ideally, I'd like to add something to the codebase.
>
> Best,
> David

Hi David,

I was working on a patch introducing ottavaText as a context-property.
Maybe we could coordinate or at least avoid doing work twice.

I'll attach what I've done so far.
It's not finished yet: I'd like to polish it and add entries in NR and
Changes, probably worth a regtest as well.

Cheers,
  Harm

P.S.
Did you notice