merging different voices

From: Federico Camara Halac
Subject: merging different voices
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 23:06:16 +0100

Hello list,

This is my first post here and I’m fairly new to Lilypond, but I need some
help. I am using Lilypond to compose, and I need to merge 4 scores into one.
All four scores have the same 6 instruments and time signature (4/4), and all
rhythms fall into the same grid of 16th notes.

What I imagine by ‘merging’ is something like superimposing pixels (multiply,
add, substract, divide) but applying this to the 16th-note ‘pixel’.

Is this something that can be done within Lilypond? Any suggestion would be
really appreciated!

Thanks!

Fede