Re: Bar counts and repeats in repetitive music

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Bar counts and repeats in repetitive music
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2017 13:48:54 +0100

Peter Toye <address@hidden> writes:

> David,
>
> Z80 - far too modern for me. I was using machine code in the 1960s!

Ta, you win.  I only started with computers in the 70s and then the most
contact I had with machine code was reading the post mortem dumps of my
Fortran programs on the Cyber 175 containing a fair bit of COMPASS
assembly code.  60bit architecture that one (10 characters per word),
obviously firmly routed in octal.

--
David Kastrup