Re: Export options

From: Knute Snortum
Subject: Re: Export options
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017 05:32:33 -0800

To answer your second question, The Mutopia Project is a good place to make non-copyrighted music in LilyPond available.  See http://www.mutopiaproject.org/

---
Knute Snortum
(via Gmail)

On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 4:21 AM, Don Gingrich <address@hidden> wrote:
I personally am finding that I prefer to work in
Frescobaldi/LilyPond, BUT...many of those with
whom I collaborate use MuseScore/Finale/Sebelius

When I previously used MuseScore it was easy to
export musicXML that My collaborators could import/
But I don't see any such export options from LilyPond.

Someone seems to have tried to export XML, but then
the project collapsed. And what had been created
barfed on my simple scores.

I'd be happy with anything that other programs would
accept. I'm fairly certain that ABC would be enough.
Though something that would allow lyrics and chord
symbols would be better.

BTW, I'm getting a fair collection of Australian
folk songs, and a few in Scottish Gaelic, as well
as some collected Australian dance tunes in
.ly if these are things that would be of interest.
But how do I make them available?

Cheers,

-Don
--