Re: Fist note spacing after first measure

From: Paul Cochran
Subject: Re: Fist note spacing after first measure
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2017 07:52:13 -0500

Andrew:

That certainly worked. Thank you so much!

I will spend some more time in Internals Reference.

Paul

On Sat, Mar 4, 2017 at 7:41 AM, Andrew Bernard <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello Paul,

You can try adding extra spacing width thus:

      \override Staff.BarLine.extra-spacing-width = #'(0 . 4)

Information about these sort of settings is to be found in the Internals Reference (which can be a somewhat cryptic read).

Andrew