Re: Suggestion for Frescobaldi: engrave parent

From: N. Andrew Walsh
Subject: Re: Suggestion for Frescobaldi: engrave parent
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2017 14:04:38 +0100

Hi Urs (and the other Andrew),

On 4 March 2017 at 21:55, Urs Liska <address@hidden> wrote:

From your post it sounds like this is what you need. But if you're talking about the Kayser project you actually need

b)
You can pin one of the documents to be compiled. You can either check LilyPond->Always Engrave (if the document is the currently active one) or you can right-click on a document tab to check the same option.

Yup, this is what I was looking for. That's an excellent feature, so I'm glad it's already in place.