Re: function/macro for "on the fly" dynamics+text

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: function/macro for "on the fly" dynamics+text
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2017 11:14:47 -0500

Hi Malte (et al.),

> Do you know the \dynamic function from openlilylib?

I didn’t! Thanks (to all) for the reference — and to Janek for the function.

It looks like it does much of the work I want done. There are some improvements
I’ll have to make — and return to OLL, of course — primarily the
X-offset/self-alignment-X issue. But it’s a great place to start.

Thanks again,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info