Re: ANN: OOoLilyPond 0.5.0

From: SoundsFromSound
Subject: Re: ANN: OOoLilyPond 0.5.0
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2017 13:41:19 -0700 (MST)

Klaus Blum wrote
> yes, that's a known limitation of LibreOffice. EPS graphics only work in
> OpenOffice (Windows), which is not preferred by everyone.   ;-)
> But we now have SVG versions for all templates inherited from 0.4.0, and
> working without the auto-crop feature might be easier than it seems at the
> first glance.
> Detailed informations can be found in the verbose release notes
> (https://github.com/openlilylib/LO-ly/releases/download/0.5.0/OOoLilyPond-0.5.0-Release-Notes.txt).
>
> Cheers,
> Klaus

Hi Klaus!

This extension works beautifully on Linux Mint, thank you for sharing this
with us!

However, not sure if it's user error or a bug or something, but on Windows
10 LibreOffice 5, I am constantly seeing an error when trying to simply
enter a small musical example into a document:
*
Error: No png output found*

Just wanted to share this with you, in case you knew what the cause/fix was!

-----
composer | sound designer | asmr artist
LilyPond Tutorials (for beginners) --> http://bit.ly/bcl-lilypond