Re: tweaking clefs

From: Timothy Lanfear
Subject: Re: tweaking clefs
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017 12:28:27 +0000

On 06/03/17 12:02, Peter Gentry wrote:

From: Peter Gentry [mailto:address@hidden]
Sent: 05 March 2017 16:21
To: 'address@hidden' <address@hidden>

Timothy Lanfear supplied a simple understandable way of achieving my aims.

However on reflection there is a drawback; the midi output is not correct. Two identical midi outputs with the same name are produced but share the same midi instrument

The example I posted does produce a midi file with both bassoon and clarinet. Here is the terminal output from timidity.

timidity tmp.midi
Requested buffer size 32768, fragment size 8192
ALSA pcm 'default' set buffer size 32768, period size 8192 bytes
Playing tmp.midi
MIDI file: tmp.midi
Format: 1  Tracks: 3  Divisions: 384
Sequence: