Re: Scheme finction fo get markup from scheme list of strings?

From: Jeffery Shivers
Subject: Re: Scheme finction fo get markup from scheme list of strings?
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017 10:34:25 -0500

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 9:57 AM, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
> "Dmytro O. Redchuk" <address@hidden> writes:

>>> I may be missing the point, but what's wrong with
>> Thank you, David, nothing wrong.
>>
>> Sorry, i was unclear.
>>
>> Actually i would like to have list of lists (list of verses) and place
>> those verses in some way depending of other settings.

I think I understand what you want, if the following is correct:

At the least, you need a function to accept a list of markup-lists
(such as the "verse" you provided).

And then, on top of that, you want to still be able to add properties
for *all* of them -- or do you mean, for *each* of them (meaning you
could set properties for one verse this way, another verse another
way, etc)?

In effect, instead of doing

    \markup-list \column-lines #verse1
    \markup-list \column-lines #verse2
    % etc..

you'd like to do e.g.:

    #(define verses '(verse1 verse2))
    \all-the-markup-lists #verses

or even the latter part as:

    #(all-the-markup-lists-in-scheme verses)