Re: Crescendo in the first beat misaligned to the others

From: Son_V
Subject: Re: Crescendo in the first beat misaligned to the others
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 08:55:23 -0700 (MST)

Well, I've tried to make a minimum exaple:

\header {

  title = "Test crescendo vertical alignment"
}

\layout {
  \context {
    \Score
    skipBars = ##t
    \dynamicUp

PartPOneVoiceOne =  \relative g' {
  \clef "treble" \key es \major \time 2/2 | % 1
  g2 ^"Adagio" \p \< g4 \! g4 | % 2
  bes2 \> bes2 | % 3
  es,2 \! \< es4 f4 | % 4
  g2 \! \> f2 \breathe \bar "|."

}

PartPOneVoiceOneLyricsOne =  \lyricmode {
  A -- ve Ma -- ri -- a gra --
  ti -- a ple -- na
}

% The score definition
\score {
  <<
    \new Staff <<
      \set Staff.instrumentName = "Soprano"
      \set Staff.shortInstrumentName = "S."
      \context Staff <<
        \context Voice = "PartPOneVoiceOne" { \PartPOneVoiceOne }
        \new Lyrics \lyricsto "PartPOneVoiceOne" \PartPOneVoiceOneLyricsOne

  \layout {}
  \midi {}
}

BUT I cant't obtain in the pdf output the other crescendo and diminuendo,
(maybe Someone said "I will put enmity between you and Lylypond"); that
should show the vertical misalignment I was talking of...

Thanks