Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 2.20.0, Frescobaldi 3.0.0, python-ly 0.9.5

From: Klaus Blum
Subject: Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 2.20.0, Frescobaldi 3.0.0, python-ly 0.9.5
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 13:46:55 -0700 (MST)

Thanks to everyone who helped to make this wonderful tool available for
Windows as well!

However... I installed Frescobaldi 3.0.0 with the provided Windows
installer, and instead of the music view, I get a simple "Could not load the
popplerqt5 module".
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I have absolutely no clue:
What do I have to do to have this available in Windows? Any installation
informations are related to Linux.

Thanks for any help,
Klaus