Re: Exited with return code -1073741819.

From: MING TSANG
Subject: Re: Exited with return code -1073741819.
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 23:04:41 +0000 (UTC)

David Kastrup:

Thank you for your reply explanation.

I have no choice "Google Drive". Six years + ago I download google drive app and install. Since then iI doest not give me any problem.

My lilypond file does not contain anything to do with the two patches. Since v2.19.55 does compile, I will use v2.19.55 for the time being. I will wait for v2.19.57 to see if the problem goes away.

Thank you.
Ming