Re: Piano score, pedal problem

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Piano score, pedal problem
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 10:18:03 -0500

Hi Robert,

> It is strange that I have not been able to find "\set
> Dynamics.pedalSustainStyle = #'text", or, for thet matter, "\set
> Staff.pedalSustainStyle = #'text" anywhere in the documentation.
> Would it be worth while to add a snippet for this?

Is the description on
<http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/piano>

    “There are three styles of pedal indications: text, bracket, and mixed. The
sustain pedal and the una corda pedal use the text style by default while the
sostenuto pedal uses mixed by default.”

somehow insufficient?

Thanks,
Kieren.