Re: Starting with Lilypond - First Error

From: Ralph Fröhlich
Subject: Re: Starting with Lilypond - First Error
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 23:08:50 +0100

Great! Thats it!

See: http://jurtenland.de/wiki/Die_Affen_rasen_durch_den_Wald

With <score raw = "1">

Thank you very much

Am 13.03.2017 um 22:46 schrieb David Kastrup:
Henning Hraban Ramm <address@hidden> writes:

Am 2017-03-13 um 17:44 schrieb Scoutladen - Ralph Fröhlich <address@hidden>:

I try to use Lilypond in our Mediawiki for collection songs for
group of children (like boyscouts...).

Try to set up the first song with a given .ly I get the first
errors. The code of affen.ly seams to be correct, and I try to
google for the error-messages. But I didn't find any help
I guess you are using the Score extension:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Score

None of the examples uses variables. This and the hints from the other
replies suggest, that this Mediawiki extension writes a temporary
"file.ly", that wraps your code in a \score block, i.e. it is only
meant for single scores/snippets/examples without structure or
variables, not for whole song sheets or the like.
On the page you cite I read in the descriptions of attributes:

     raw     0 (default), 1 If set to 1, the score code is interpreted as a
             complete LilyPond file. Use this option if you want to
             create more complex scores. If the score language (lang
             attribute) is not set to lilypond, this attribute is
             ignored.

So preumably the OP would need to use

<score raw="1">
</score>

here.  Without him actually showing _how_ he uses "LilyPond in our
Mediawiki", of course, that is pure guesserola.