display an engraver settings values

From: Juan Cristóbal Cerrillo
Subject: display an engraver settings values
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 12:05:29 -0600

Hello,

I find that, given my somewhat dubious understanding of the relationship
between engravers, I spend a lot of time looking at the internals and
overriding values to see if that will have the effect I’m trying to achieve.
Thinking about this, I realised that it might be very helpful to have a
function that would print to standard output all the values of for instance the
TimeSignature engraver at the moment were the function is placed in the music.
Any idea how I might go about achieving this?

All best,

jc