Re: inconsistent bar number placement

From: Juan Cristóbal Cerrillo
Subject: Re: inconsistent bar number placement
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 17:16:11 -0600

Thank you Jeffery.

If I change the TimeSignature.break-align-symbol override to #’staff-bar and
get rid of the after-line-breaking override, bar number placement is
consistent, but is too high.

Is there a way of specifying that the bar number should be placed just above
the StaffGroup bracket other that doing a score override for BarNumber.Y-offset
?

Many thanks for your insight!

jc

\version "2.18.2"

\paper {
  ragged-bottom = ##t
  ragged-right = ##t
}

\layout {
  \context {\type "Engraver_group"
            \consists "Time_signature_engraver"
            \consists "Axis_group_engraver"
            \name "TimeSig"
            \alias "Staff"
            \override TimeSignature.style = #'numbered
            \override TimeSignature.font-size = #6
            \override TimeSignature.break-align-symbol = #'staff-bar
            \override TimeSignature.X-offset =
            #ly:self-alignment-interface::x-aligned-on-self
            \override TimeSignature.self-alignment-X = #CENTER
  }
  \context {\Score
            \accepts TimeSig
            tupletFullLength = ##t
  }
  \context {\StaffGroup
            \accepts TimeSig
  }
  \context {\Staff
            \remove "Time_signature_engraver"
            tupletFullLength = ##t

music = \relative c''
{
  \tupletUp
  \repeat unfold 5 {
    \time 4/4
      c2 c
    \pageBreak
    \time 3/4
      c4 c c
    \break

\score {
  \new StaffGroup
  <<
    \new TimeSig
    \new Staff \music
    \new Staff \music

}

How could I get rid of the staff space under the time signatures