RE: Re: What can Premusic do that others can't?

From: have
Subject: RE: Re: What can Premusic do that others can't?
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 21:50:56 -0700

Very good, Jeffery, maybe the others can contribute to my study of methods of pronunciation of "dadadaaa".

Werner, thanks for asking. I scored the second image you sent me. At least, the parts of music exemplifying the complexity of Chopin. Slurs and everything else have to be discussed. http://pastebin.com/raw/APgfGgQz Here is the code, but you will have to paste it into a text editor to disable wrap to make it legible.

There's probably a few ways we could do the appogiatura, aside from that I used. We'll have to discuss it once a group is going.

Any other challenges? Anyone else care to score that piece in ABC or Guido or anything simpler than Lilypond or MusicXML? If not, I'll be taking the "perfect plaintext file format for premusic" award, Simon, thank you very much.

My intent does have overlap with that of Lilypond, but I'll gladly continue the discussion elsewhere if I'm unacceptably derailing - I'd just ask that you suggest an elsewhere for me to take it first. I've never started a project like this, and don't know where to go.

VAC