new to this list - converting from Noteworthy Composer

From: Guido van Harten
Subject: new to this list - converting from Noteworthy Composer
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 09:52:25 +0100

Hi,

I think I am new to this list. A few years ago I tried Lilypond to create my music files. It failed, but I do not remember why.

As of today I will give it a new try. Now I am starting of my current music notation software, Noteworthy Composer. I think the converting utility nwc2ly is not part of the lilypond software, but may be anyone can help me.

I tried to convert a simple music file, created in Noteworthy Composer 2.75, to Lilypond.
Is this forum also for discussing about nwc2ly?

Regards,
Guido