RE: Fwd: Re: Parallel Square Premusic

From: have
Subject: RE: Fwd: Re: Parallel Square Premusic
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 10:57:27 -0700

What's hard to follow? Please, critique my format verbosely. When you see

[]rh  --dadada||daaaaaaa||--dadada||daaaaaaa

Are you unable to discern from the 'rh' or my instructions that this is the rhythm line, or do you not know how to read aloud "dadada daaaaaaa"? Or, having read it aloud, are you not able to understand the inherent correlation between the length of a printed word and the time delegated to its pronunciation? Having understood it, are you not able to see the usefulness of a formalization of the length of a "daaa" as corresponding to the length of its note?

When you see

[]pi  E5E5F5G5||G5F5E5D5||C5C5D5E5||E5D5D5--

Are you unable to discern from the 'pi' that this is a pitch line, or are you unable to recognize the use of scientific pitch notation, or do you refuse to acknowledge its existence, or refuse to understand it?

Are you not able to understand that a G5 and a da on top of each other correspond to the same point of music?

I thought this was funny, a while ago somebody said that my

wasn't readable. I'm curious as to whether they didn't know the lyrics of this classic song, the name of which is in the lyrics themselves, or if they simply failed to recognize them here, somehow?

Has anyone given me any sheet music to rescore that I haven't been able to score yet? Has anyone given me any part of music that cannot be accounted for by parallel squares with little imagination?

Has any of you taken a simple piece of sheet music and a GUI text editor, and TRIED to compose Premusic for it, to demonstrate to themselves and everyone else how EASY it is?

If not, I'll continue to hold my throne as the creator of the perfect plaintext premusic until a worthy challenger approaches. Sorry if I gave you the impression I was leaving.

Also, I'm flattered Malta was so intimidated by my format and bold clams that he felt the need to censor the name of my format in his subject line.

As I've said before, I do not claim to have the most quickly readable format for music - that would be sheet music - but I have invented a smarter way than all that exists to encode into a computer the information that sheet music contains. I look forward to the existence of programs to render Parallel Square Premusic in real-time into sheet music. Truly, that will be the pinnacle of scoring software.