Re: Polymetric forcing break

From: Karim Haddad
Subject: Re: Polymetric forcing break
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 19:47:10 +0100

Thank both of you,

But unfortunately, this doesn't work in every case. By the way \remove
"Forbid_line_break_engraver" is already in the example i have sent. It works
for some cases (rare ones i presume), and don't for most.

You should check out the 2 breaks in the example. The first doesn't work. The
second yes.
I need it to force breaking since i am using 4 polyphonic voices where there
are seldom concording rests, and even less bars that ends together.

And yes i moved it on staff level in order to have independant mesure numbers.
If i remove mesure numbers i can remove the "Timing_translator" and the breaks
works just fine. So my problem is simple, i need to have measure numbers for
each voice running independently , and i need to force breaks in order to see
all the score.

If this is not possible in lilypond using measure numbers, i think i will do it
as markup maybe it is simpler. ;-)

And thanx for your help. I appreciate it.
Good typestting !

Karim

--
Karim Haddad