Re: Add more spacings...

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Add more spacings...
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2017 18:03:43 +0100

Am 25.03.2017 um 17:58 schrieb Son_V:
> Am 25.03.2017 um 17:46 schrieb Son_V:
>> After the headers;
>> and between the staves.
>>
>> Sorry for the humble questions.
> They are not so much humble as they are unclear.
>
> Well, If I compile an xml file, add the composer, the poet, the staves are
> too close to them. I would like to have more space after the headers and the
> subsequent staves.
>
> And the space between the subsequent staves seems too tight, IMHO.

OK, so actually isn't a question but a statement, but I assume you want
to know how to change this. Or is this a request to change LilyPond's
default behaviour?

The details of page layout and vertical spacing are explained in
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/spacing-issues and
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/spacing-issues. Be
sure to look into the manual corresponding to the LilyPond version you
use as there have been significant changes.

Urs