Re: Now I post again a proposal... A multilingual GRAPHICAL dictionary;

From: Son_V
Subject: Re: Now I post again a proposal... A multilingual GRAPHICAL dictionary;
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2017 15:58:15 -0700 (MST)

I'm not capable of such a work, that I think should be very useful and is
ABSOLUTELY MISSING. something like

<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n201551/3.png>

Imagine it for all the musical elements (among them from a former questiion,
"beams and slurs"); Shouldn't it be like a "Rosetta stone" for everyone who
works with music?

I doubt I will be capable, but I can offer my contribution. For what?M
That's the question.