[no subject]

From: Rob Torop
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2017 20:49:53 +0000

I'm finding that when I use a TabStaff and also set some properties (either or both of minimumFret and restrainOpenStrings), my first line has an extra TabStaff!  What can I do to get rid of it? Thanks!

Here's what it looks like:

Screen Shot 2017-03-26 at 4.46.59 PM.png

And here's the code that generated this:

\version "2.19"
\language "english"

solo = \relative c' {

    % Either of both of the two settings will cause an extra "TAB" staff to be rendered
     \set TabStaff.minimumFret=#1
     \set TabStaff.restrainOpenStrings = ##t

     c8   f e ef df c bf af
}