Re: lilybin php script (was: Re: (fwd))

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: lilybin php script (was: Re: (fwd))
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 13:07:15 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 23 Mar 2017, Martin Tarenskeen wrote:

lilybin infile.ly
---> process infile.ly without downloading from Lilybin server, returns an ID for download

lilybin -d ID.pdf
lilybin -d ID.midi
---> download results from Lilybin server

lilybin -a infile.ly outfile.pdf
---> upload infile.ly and save as outfile.pdf

lilybin -a -m infile.ly outfile.mid
---> upload infile.ly and save as outfile.mid

Hi, I have re-organised Sven's lilybin php script again. The -a and -m options are not needed and used anymore. You can now simply do:

lilybin infile.ly outfile.mid
lilybin infile.ly outfile.pdf

The outfile extension (.pdf, .mid, or .midi) will automatically tell the script what to download.

If only infile is specified, an ID will be returned that can be used with the -d option.

With the -u option the unstable/devel version of Lilypond on the Lilybin server will be used.

I think it's more intuitive this way. I have also rewritten the help text.

See attachment. I hope it's useful for someone.

--

Martin