Re: Combining \tag with \quoteDuring does not work

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Combining \tag with \quoteDuring does not work
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 20:03:22 +0200

Am 27.03.2017 um 19:26 schrieb Kaj Persson:
I agree, that my example is a wee to big and too scattered, which I also did comment in my first post. Instead of putting the marks in an own voice I could have included them in the code itself. I thought I made it more clear, but maybe I was wrong. The same with the \G which now just includes the \time command, but another time perhaps will contain more of common definitions. Maybe I should also have given them more descriptive names. I will think of that another time.

There’s a reason why it’s recommended to use minimal examples <http://lilypond.org/tiny-examples.html> also on the user list. It will make your actual problem stand out and save anybody helping the hassle of removing the irrelevant parts themselves. Really, that’s the least courtesy you should extend for the voluntary helpers around here.

Best, Simon