StaffSymbol.thickness relative to staff space

From: Urs Liska
Subject: StaffSymbol.thickness relative to staff space
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 15:48:28 +0200

Hi,

nearly all lengths are calculated either in relation to a staff space or
to the staffsymbol's line-thickness. But I don't find the relation/ratio
between these fundamental values.

I need to set StaffSymbol.thickness to a specific value relative to
staff spaces (i.e. 0.1 staff spaces).

ly:staff-symbol-line-thickness grob

basically gives exactly what I'd need, but I need it as a global
override, not only in relation to a specific grob.

Urs

https://openlilylib.org
http://lilypondblog.org