Repeat slur?

From: Hendrik Fuß
Subject: Repeat slur?
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 06:14:34 +0000

Hi,

I'm looking for something like a "repeat slur".

Background: I'm typesetting a sheet of short repeatable patterns, each separated by a double bar line. Some patterns use legato slurs across the repeat.

Minimal example:

\score {
{
% first pattern
\bar "||"

% second pattern
c'4 d' e' f' % ...

This minimal example has errors, of course, but I've tried to express what I mean here. I've tried several approaches, but two problems occur:

1. The slur extends across the double bar line, ie into the next pattern;
2. If I use a tie instead of a slur, each note of the chords gets a tie.

Any suggestions appreciated.

many thanks
Hendrik