Re: LSR down?

From: Knute Snortum
Subject: Re: LSR down?
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 06:30:44 -0700

Down in Oregon.

---
Knute Snortum
(via Gmail)

On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 1:42 PM, Juan Cristóbal Cerrillo <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

Also down in Mexico.

best,
jc

On Mar 29, 2017, at 11:10 AM, Xavier Scheuer <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello everybody,

It is down here (ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT).
Is it just me (Belgium here), or it is down again?

This raises (again) the question of LSR mirroring, that I asked
some years ago. Do we have some nice people from lilypond-user
who have a server and could set up a LSR mirror, so users still
have access to the nice snippets available on the LSR?

For people interested here is a link to Reinhold's tutorial
to set up a local LSR mirror.

Cheers,
Xavier

--