Re: Conflict with "poet" and "Composer"

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Conflict with "poet" and "Composer"
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 23:18:18 +0200

> Hi, I've tried to use your solution, bu I didn't got a working file; if I
> send it to you, may you work on it to obtain what I would?

Hi,

first, please make clear whom you adress. You likely mean me, at least
I think so.

And no, I'll not work on your file, but we could discuss the method
how you could integrate a suggestion you received into your file.

But we should agree _which_ suggestion you want to test. I posted four
different ones.
Which of them?

Cheers,
  Harm