Re: Now I post again a proposal... A multilingual GRAPHICAL dictionary;

From: Son_V
Subject: Re: Now I post again a proposal... A multilingual GRAPHICAL dictionary;
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2017 07:47:51 -0700 (MST)

I've looked at the links that has been suggested, and the closer to what I
was saying is at http://www.dolmetsch.com/musictheory1.htm . But it still is
not what I was thinking. Nor is
http://www.visualdictionaryonline.com/arts-architecture/music.php , only in
English.
I have a book (I'm no making publicity!), a Merriam-Webster's Compact
5-Language Visual dictionary, where a lot of things are visualized, and for
any of their parts there is description in five (of course) languages.
But this "Compact" dictionary lacks every musical elements.
The Merriam and Webster's Visual Dictionary, second edition, have a (short!)
section on "musical notation" (page 562-563), but only in English.
I have another book, "Musica - Dizionario terminologico (terminological
dictionary I guess) IT-FR-EN-DE" -Zanichelli editor but just among terms. No
images at all.
I think that a "Visual" dictionary shoul be (let me repeat) something like a
"Rosetta stone", and should be a valuable work for the community.