Re: An 'interpreter' for lilypond

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: An 'interpreter' for lilypond
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2017 11:01:08 -0700 (MST)

On Sat, Apr 1, 2017 at 11:53 AM, Son_V [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:
A shot in the dark could give the light to point at the score.  :-)
But it wasn't enough, sorry.
I will need to find where in hell have I saved that link. I will post that link if I succeed.

Yes, please do.

Also, it appears you are only using the Nabble interface to the forum (which is fine), but since we can't readily see which person you are responding to, would you mind quoting the person you are directly referring to in the body of your messages? That would help reduce our confusion, too. Thanks!

Best,
Abraham