Re: An 'interpreter' for lilypond

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: An 'interpreter' for lilypond
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2017 12:09:05 -0700 (MST)

On Sat, Apr 1, 2017 at 12:47 PM, Son_V [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:
@Abraham
Sorry I wasn't aware of this problem. I just googled for "Lilypond forum" and I got nabble. And seeing "Replay" on the side of someone's answer, I thought that it was clear who I was answering.
PS "@Abraham" is good or should I use something else? I don't know...  :-)

@Abraham is just fine, no worries there. And I used to do the same thing when I used the Nabble interface to the mailing list, but I almost never go there now, relying on emails. So, if you would also include the person's quoted text (as you see how I'm doing with your comments above), that would help us understand _what_ you are responding to (i.e., give us some context for your response). That's almost more important than _who_ you are responding to, but include that too ;-)

Best,
Abraham