Re: Drawing wavy line across the bars

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Drawing wavy line across the bars
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2017 23:24:12 +1000

Hi Simon,

Of course, yes, but overkill surely. Let's see what the OP really wants. Not hard to do this manually for a typical jazz piece.

Andrew

On 2 April 2017 at 23:18, Simon Albrecht <address@hidden> wrote:

Well, it’s a start. It could also be made easier accessible using a music function, but still the extents will have to be specified manually, don’t adapt to layout and can’t be broken. In order to input a duration and have it handled elegantly, you would indeed need an engraver and a custom grob and event type. I’m sorry I can’t help there; there’s one example of a custom Scheme engraver in the regression tests and there are several examples to be found in the list archives as well as probably in the LSR.