Re: An 'interpreter' for lilypond

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: An 'interpreter' for lilypond
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2017 22:21:36 +0200

Am 02.04.2017 um 17:41 schrieb Cynthia Karl:
Is there a better way?

I started off reading the digests as well. But since I discovered that Thunderbird can sort messages by thread, I much prefer receiving single messages, viewing them in this very sensible ordering and replying to individual messages, using the mechanism Wol already explained (highlight the part you want to quote, or if nothing is highlighted, have all the message quoted). Also Thunderbird allows writing both plain text and formatted e-mail, choosing which one to use (plain-text being preferable here on the list), using filters to automatically sort each mailing list’s e-mails into a dedicated folder, &c.
I can recommend it.
But I know that all this might not apply to other environments.

Yours, Simon