Re: move the RehearsalMark object to the left

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: move the RehearsalMark object to the left
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2017 07:32:40 +0200

Il giorno dom 2 apr 2017 alle 22:24, Simon Albrecht <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Am 02.04.2017 um 20:31 schrieb tisimst:
Under normal circumstances, it is implied that you are referring to the Staff context.

That’s “to the Bottom (or Voice) context”, isn’t it?

Sure, I haven't typeset music for some time and I forgot the basics!

It would be nice if LilyPond printed a warning in such a case. Something like:

Warning: you are trying to override the settings of a Score object within a Voice context. Please specify the grob context explicitly.