Access Score.NoteColumn from a given note column

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Access Score.NoteColumn from a given note column
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 13:57:06 +0200

Hi,

the following simplified example successfully shifts a note column of a
notehead with a given 'id.
However, as you can see from the output it (expectedly) does so only in
the current staff. As I'm dealing with an actual NoteColumn object in a
callback I can't simply say \once \override Score.NoteColumn etc.

Is there a way to either affect the Grob in the Score context (probably
not) or to retrieve a list/array of all NoteColumns that happen at the
same time in other contexts?

Thanks
Urs

\version "2.19.54"

#(define mods
   '(("one" . 5)))

\new PianoStaff <<
  \new Staff
  \relative {
    \override Score.NoteHead.before-line-breaking =
    #(lambda (nh)
       (let*
        ((nc (ly:grob-parent nh Y))
         (id (ly:grob-property nh 'id))
         (mod (assoc-ref mods id))
         )
        (if mod
            ;(overrideProperty '(Score NoteColumn X-offset) 5))
            (ly:grob-set-property! nc 'X-offset mod))
        ))
    c'1 ~ \tweak #'id "one" c2 e
  }
  \new Staff