Putting tweaks in a variable

From: Knute Snortum
Subject: Putting tweaks in a variable
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2017 15:05:30 -0700

I seem to remember that there is now a way to put several tweaks into a variable.  So instead of writing this:

    c4 -\tweak something -\tweak something-else c8

I could write something like this:

    masterTweak = { \magic -\tweak something -\tweak something-else }
    c4 -\masterTweak c8

...but I don't know what "\magic" is or even if that's how you do it.  I did several searches including "lilypond tweaks in variable" and followed several links, but I couldn't find it.

---
Knute Snortum
(via Gmail)