Re: Equalizing the lines on two text spanners

From: Michiel Sikma
Subject: Re: Equalizing the lines on two text spanners
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 20:31:46 +0900

Hi Andrew,

Thanks! I gave it a try but couldn't make it work, because it's hard to know where to precisely begin and end the line, but I'll try some more.

As for how I'm doing it currently, this is how: https://gist.github.com/msikma/a5612fbf10aafb24ea4cd81dbafb1191

Regards,
Michiel

On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 10:27 AM, Andrew Bernard <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi MIchiel,

As an aside, as a player myself, I find it easier on the eyes to read the out of phase version - it is perceived as two separate entities rather than a single double line, if you see what I mean.

As to how to do it, if you used \draw-dashed-line in a markup you can specify the dash pattern and the phase. I can't recall offhand if this applies to text spanner lines as well, but it may do.

Andrew