Phrasing Slur disappearing

From: Gerard
Subject: Phrasing Slur disappearing
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2017 16:25:15 +0200

Dear All,

at a certain point in my score the phrasing slur disappears.
In the attached example 1, two measures taken out of the score, the phrasing slur is printed as it should.

As soon as I add the preceding measure, in example 2, the phrasing slur disappears.
All with the same warning while compiling.

Some advice is appreciated.

Thanks, Gerard