Re: List test

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: List test
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 03:00:17 +0200

Hi Stan,

> Thanks Thomas. I think I registered a long time ago and forgot how it
> worked.
>
> It seems gmane is down. Last time I posted I used the gmane web interface.
> Which is convenient.

I never used it and don't know exactly, maybe others can reply more detailed.

> Remind me please: do I just post questions via this email list?

Yes.
Best with a minimal code example.
http://lilypond.org/website/tiny-examples.html

> Are attachments allowed? Small jpg screen shots, etc?

Sure. Best to keep them as small as possible, ofcourse.

> Stan
>

> On April 9, 2017 6:31:16 PM EDT, Thomas Morley <address@hidden>
> wrote:

>>>  Is this list working?
>>

>> Yep!

Two generals:
- please always reply to all, unless real private things are discussed
- no top-posting

Cheers,
  Harm