Lilypond v 2.19.59 Windows - Avast indicates Virus!

From: Anders Eriksson
Subject: Lilypond v 2.19.59 Windows - Avast indicates Virus!
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 23:36:12 +0200

I just downloaded and installed version 2.19.59 and during installation Avast Antivirus (Free) says that there are some Viruses in the installation.

The indicated  files are

usr/bin_hotshot.dll
usr/bin/_multibytecodec.dll

both are detected with TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen
Which Avast describes like

The term 'TR' denotes a trojan horse that is able to spy out data, violate your privacy, or perform unwanted modifications to the system.

A generic detection routine designed to detect common family characteristics shared in several variants. This special detection routine was developed in order to detect unknown variants and will be enhanced continuously.

I'm pretty sure that there isn't any virus or trojan in the Windows installation program, but better save than sorry. So Please check this!

// Anders

I'm running Windows 10 and Avast Free Antivirus 15.0.25.172