Re: Separate Emmentaler/Fonts

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Separate Emmentaler/Fonts
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 12:03:03 +0200

Am 11.04.2017 um 11:58 schrieb N. Andrew Walsh:
Hi List,

quick question: is there a place online where I can download the Emmentaler font separately?

I don't know about Lilypond itself, but they are included here: https://github.com/uliska/lilyglyphs/tree/master/fonts

I'm trying to recommend it for a translation project I'm doing, and I don't want to start my advice with "step 1, install Lilypond" because these people aren't actually music typesetters.

Of course you have to note that the fonts will not work anywhere outside LilyPond.
Well, if you're using LaTeX (haha) you can easily make use of it using that package (which is also part of TeXLive (which also means the fonts are present in that too)).

On a side note, is fonts.openlilylib.org still down? The main page still says "we're moving!"

this site will stay down forever, since Abraham actually has moved finally.
Abraham, you should eventually provide me with a proper redirection page. Or should I simply do an HTTP redirect to your site?

Urs