Re: Tuplet bracket

From: Michiel Sikma
Subject: Re: Tuplet bracket
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2017 17:46:19 +0900

Thanks so much to both! I ended up using X-offset, and it works like a charm.

You're absolutely correct, Andrew. The score isn't particularly nice right now. The break is actually my bad, I'm pretty sure I failed to copy over something from my include files - since the bin had to be a self-contained file. So I noticed that there was something funny going on with the break in that version. The pedaling is also just a sketch too.

Still lots of things to do, but I'll try to make it look better. Maybe when I'm a bit further along I'll ask for some more feedback! Henle does have the nicest scores, so I was planning to buy their edition later to see.

Regards,
Michiel