Re: placement of tuplet number on broken tuplet

From: Juan Cristóbal Cerrillo
Subject: Re: placement of tuplet number on broken tuplet
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 10:39:40 -0500

Hello,

On Apr 12, 2017, at 8:38 AM, Thomas Morley <address@hidden> wrote:

It's not clear to me what you want. Could you post an image faked by a
graphic program?

Sorry if I was not very clear describing what I’m looking for.
I wonder if there is a way of modifying the properties of the left and right side of a broken tuplet (something similar to broken-left and broken right in a TextSpanner).In the example provided, the innermost tuplet number of the first bar needs to be shifted in order to be displayed correctly.

Here are two possible solutions to the placement problem of the default lilypond output illustrated graphically:
(the second voice in the example is only for breaking purposes)

The tuplet number displaced to the right only on the left broken side:

The tuplet number omitted on the left broken side.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
All best,

jc