Re: Specify output directory *in* the file

From: Jeffery Shivers
Subject: Re: Specify output directory *in* the file
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 14:34:40 -0400

On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 12:57 PM, Patrick Hubers <address@hidden> wrote:

> I would love to use this solution, but it means that you also have to define
> the actual name of the *file* in addition to the directory. Is there a way
> to derive the filename from the title and use that? I found that using
>
>   \bookOutputName \concat { "/home/foo/" \fromproperty #'header:title }
>
> does not work...

Couldn't one do this in scheme alone?

I don't know how to retrieve bookOutputName after it is set, but maybe
setting it independently like:

#(define mytitle "mytitle")

\book {
  \header {
    title = #mytitle
  }
  \bookOutputName #(string-append "sub/" mytitle)
  \score {
    c'4

But if there is a way to use fromproperty in scheme, I can't figure it out.

--

Jeffery Shivers
 jefferyshivers.com