[no subject]

From: Mirosław Doroszewski
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 19:24:37 +0200

Only telling the Truth sincerely, frankly, is powerful, helpful, hopeful.
Who is telling the Truth sincerely, frankly, is powerful, helpful,
hopeful — even when is telling about his/her false, powerless,
helpless, hopeless, desperate — is paradoxically powerful, helpful,
hopeful, and is begging mercy.

So: Telling false is powerless, helpless, hopeless, desperate.
Who is telling false, is powerless, helpless, hopeless, desperate.
And when see his/her powerless, helpless, hopeless, desperate — may
tell about it truly and sincerely, frankly, or may not tell about it
and think false about himself/herself, giving false ideas telling
others that are true.

What about somebody who cannot tell the Truth?
Let him/her do like a linker only trying: in a whisper, with little
voice, sincerely, being quite frank: "I cannot tell the Truth. I
cannot live with the Truth".
If the somebody is telling this, paradoxically is at once, now telling
the Truth about himself/herself — and at once, now: is powerful,
helpful, hopeful, and is sorry, regrets, begging mercy.

If I can do something, I can tell this.

If I cannot do something, let me do not tell that I can.

If the world would not pay 100,000,000,000 dollars or euro every month
for bulbs (=electric lights) in computers and computer peripherals,
even loud-speakers — i.e. Musescore and LilyPond would be in version 2
a long time ago.

Conclusions:
1) "Be good, if you are able" (Saint Philippe Neri).
2) And mercy for these, whoever wants asking or begging as long as has
chance, till death...