What does anyone want? (4)

From: Mirosław Doroszewski
Subject: What does anyone want? (4)
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 20:42:59 +0200

Sometime ago someone has given me an advice to turn off at all
computer from electric current always.

And someday I calculate, that these who uses computers or similar
devices, pays about 100,000,000,000 dollars or euro every month for
bulbs (=electric lights) turned on in just computer and similar
devices.

So, as yet, accordingly to the advice, I turn off computer and
computer peripherals regularly:
1) for you homeless, who leaves in the streets, who have no home, no
wifes, no children;
2) for you who want free of charge softwares;
3) for you, future priests, who want study in special seminaries which
take non-little money as high schools;
4) for you, computer customers with logo "Energy Star", who listen
from time to time not to turn on your bulbs.

Conclusion:
And mercy for all, but till death, to get future homeland, where is
harmony, no pain, no death, Life who is God without beginning...
For whom? I do not know...