Re: Header for each page

From: caagr98
Subject: Re: Header for each page
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 13:39:00 +0200

The layout of the header is controlled by the `bookTitleMarkup` paper
variable (it's defined in titling-init.ly, which is included from paper-
defaults-init.ly). If you copy and change that a little, you can get it
to look pretty good (with the instrument name in the top left corner,
where it should be):

\paper {
        bookTitleMarkup = \markup {
                \override #'(baseline-skip . 3.5)
                \column {
                        \fill-line { \fromproperty #'header:dedication }
                        \override #'(baseline-skip . 3.5)
                        \column {
                                \fill-line {
                                        \raise #1 \fromproperty
#'header:instrument
                                        \huge \larger \larger \bold
\fromproperty #'header:title
                                        ""
                                }
                                \fill-line {
                                        \large \bold \fromproperty
#'header:subtitle
                                }
                                \fill-line {
                                        \smaller \bold \fromproperty
#'header:subsubtitle
                                }
                                \fill-line {
                                        \fromproperty #'header:poet
                                        \fromproperty #'header:composer
                                }
                                \fill-line {
                                        \fromproperty #'header:meter
                                        \fromproperty #'header:arranger

P.S. Anyone have any idea how to paste stuff into Thunderbird without
line wrapping?